Friday, January 29, 2010

Fun Fact Friday


This is a blog post topic copied from some of my favorite blogs:


When I was in grade school we lived in an old 3 story creepy house in Flint. The back way up to our apartment which was on the 2nd floor of the building was via a really rickety set of wooden stairs. The first landing was roughly at a normal house roof level maybe a bit higher, I used to sit on that landing and swing my legs and hold onto the rail above me. One day I decided to swing out, I slipped and fell from the landing onto the ground on my back, I laid there for a second looking up at the sky, then started whispering mom, mom, MOM!!!!! She had heard the thud and had already started out the door, she said when she saw me on the ground she almost passed out cause she knew right away what had happened. Needless to say I was ok with no lasting effects....or were there????


I have a ridiculous fear of going off a bridge into water, to the point of crazy.


I love the taste of a fresh piece of gum and an ice cold Coke


I rub my feet together every night before I go to sleep kind of like a cricket.


I have to sleep on the right side of the bed.

1 comment:

Erin said...

That photo? AWESOME.