Thursday, August 21, 2008

Out of town




Kev is in Canada for a couple of days and while he is gone I am always torn between missing him and being happy to have the house to myself and spending lots of time with the boys.
I think tomorrow I will take the boys to the splash pad here in Redford. They absolutely loved it the last time we went.
In other news I am contemplating going to Ohio to visit my family for a couple of days with the boys in September. I haven't been down to see my family in ages and I would like to take the boys to meet my side of the family and to go to my grandparents graves and see the old house that I still remember as a child I actually went there a few times before it was sold and it is actually something I remember from my childhood...I have a terrible memory. Any thoughts on this visit yea or na??? Yes I will be going alone as it is during the week and Kev is working...and yes I am crazy for contemplating traveling 3 hours alone with 2 small children.

2 comments:

Toots said...

Go on the trip. You should go and take lots of pictures. Take lots of pictures of your boys in the places you remember--'cause this trip would be for you.

Whimsy said...

I vote yes - you should totally go on the trip.