Monday, April 14, 2008

Day off

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Tried to get my house cleaned and hang out with the kiddies. Have you ever tried to clean with 2 sweet little faces following you wherever you go?? Everytime I turned around I would trip over one or both of them. I'm so glad I'm a mom finally, they drive me crazy most days but how can you resist these faces....
In other news we had our sewer line snaked as our neighbor recently had it done and has helped her immensely. I watched them intently to see what they would bring out of our line, our neighbor had used condoms in hers. I was hoping maybe they'd pull out Jimmy Hoffa or somehing else cool like that, als only tree roots and not very many at that. It wasn't even gross and slimy *Le sigh* I was so disapointed. I firmly believe if we'd had the whole thing snaked instead of just 80 feet of it we would have found buried treasure or some other cool shit. It cost us $125.00 for the first 80 feet and 2.00 a foot after that...can you see why we stopped ????
I mean we have a pretty big ass yard....

No comments: